Marvel Comics – Iceman – Bobby Drake – 3D print model STL
3D Print File Format: STL
“Iceman” typically refers to two distinct characters in comic book lore, one from Marvel Comics and another from DC Comics.
### Marvel Comics – Iceman (Bobby Drake):
– Iceman, also known as Bobby Drake, is a mutant superhero appearing in Marvel Comics. He first appeared in “X-Men” #1 in 1963 as one of the original members of the X-Men.
2. **Mutant Abilities:**
– Bobby Drake is a mutant with the ability to control ice and cold. He can freeze moisture in the air, create ice constructs, and lower temperatures in his immediate vicinity.
3. **Membership in X-Men:**
– Iceman has been a longtime member of the X-Men, and he is known for his close friendships with fellow mutants like Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Angel. His character has undergone various developments over the years.
4. **Omega-Level Mutant:**
– In some storylines, Iceman is revealed to be an Omega-level mutant, signifying that he possesses one of the highest levels of mutant power.
### DC Comics – Iceman (Ice):
– In DC Comics, “Iceman” is also the alias of Tora Olafsdotter, a superheroine who goes by the name “Ice.” She is a member of the superhero team Justice League International.
– Ice has the ability to generate and control ice. She can create constructs made of ice, project ice blasts, and manipulate cold temperatures.
3. **Justice League International:**
– Ice is known for her membership in the Justice League International, where she often provides a balance to the team with her calm and nurturing personality.
– Ice has had various relationships with other superheroes, most notably with her Justice League teammate Guy Gardner.
It’s worth noting that the information provided here is based on my knowledge as of January 2022, and there may have been developments or changes in the characters’ stories since then.